We enjoy getting people to interact with each other, the social games we develop build on the players’ intrinsic desires to socialise.
- Increase communication.
- Influence and change behaviour.
- Engage groups of people in conversation.
- Leave positive experiences.
Our serious games combine the most effective gaming mechanisms with proven cognitive techniques to create interactivity that goes far beyond pure entertainment.
- PlayGen Health
- Personal, Social Learning and Ethics
- Government, Defence and Security
- Corporate and Finance
Simulations & Platforms
Our simulations provide players with scenarios in which they can make decisions, take actions, observe the consequences and change the course in order to succeed.
- Engagement and Experimentation.
- Data Capture and Representation.
- Cyber Influence Programmes.
- Meta-Data and Web Intelligence.