Join an awesome digital R&D studio working with games, gamification and simulations.
Are you a responsible and talented developers with either Frontend and Backend (or both) skills?
Are you a game developer looking for new adventures?
Would you enjoy working on next generation of applied games and gamification platforms? We’re combining game dynamics, artificial intelligence, big and little data and human psychology into solving some of the most fascinating scientific, economic and societal issues of our times. Making playful solutions for creativity, learning, exploration and innovation.
The roles require a serious passion for programming and developing with the ability to work well with others.
If you love interesting and well funded projects which you own and can direct, that have the possibility to transform the world of games and interactivity then you might be a good fit.
You know your Design Patterns from your Tartan Patterns and building a big system or working with a huge cloud based gaming system actually excites you!
You have views and want to be heard and listened to when it comes to interaction design, and you like to contribute or lead on technical architecture and development.
- A computer science or similar technical degree.
- If backend is your thing then you’ll have experience of Web or apps and know your way around one or more of these : Visual Studio, C#, C++, PHP, Python and some experience of SQL or NoSQL Databases
- Of course you might like both 🙂 but you would be well versed in OO and software architecture
Highly desirable :
- True GEEK (i.e. you want to spend time with people who love making stuff)
- Web services, APIs and Extensible architectures
- Experience with game engines, in particular Unity, Source or Unreal.
- Track record in developing and delivering apps or games on the web or on mobile.
Based in City of London (Monument), a permanent position.
Apply by filing in the form below. If you have a Github account or a portfolio site include these.
Alternatively you can send your CV and Examples URL links of your work to [email protected]