Influence your audience
Changing attitudes and entrenched behaviours is difficult, but this is our expertise. We understand that tackling such issues requires far more than making a playful experience or developing an information resource.
Why are serious games or simulations good for influencing behaviour?
At PlayGen we’ve captivated the imaginations of audiences from soldiers to students, and ministers to media professionals. We’ve played this game enough times to know how to do it right!
- Serious games and simulations can be instrumental in influencing behaviour because they provide a realistic and safe environment.
- To enable the exploration and recording of attitudes and behaviours.
- As a means of informing to counter misconceptions.
- As well as encouraging open and critical conversations.
- In doing so, users are encouraged to transfer their experience beyond the gaming world, and the likelihood of long-term behaviour change is increased.
We thrive on designing solutions that captivate the audience on an emotional and intellectual level, so that players are motivated to explore, discuss and understand the subject through rewarding experiences. The gaming environment is conducive to supporting players to develop the skills and confidence to move forward on their journey of self-realisation.
Our work in influencing behaviour covers many areas, from violent extremism, to data security, risky sexual conduct, or simply realising one’s potential in life.