Do you likes games with a purpose and gamification?
Do you want to be part of an innovative, friendly and ambitious R&D studio at the very cutting edge of this area of creativity? PlayGen is looking for an exceptional creative intern – ideally studying in one of London Universities – to join us immediately.
The role offers the opportunity to get stuck in to real R&D and for the time you spend with us you’ll be considered a full member of the team.
Timing can be flexible if you are currently studying.
You will be working within a small team to design some of our awesome R&D projects on gamification and games with a purpose. There will be varied responsibilities including the following:
Designing Game elements
Developing interfaces for interaction
Writing documents that detail the design
Your skills :
- Well versed in Creative tools
- Able to communicate well in both visual and writing
- Experience of front end design for games and web
About you :
We are looking for the kind of people that thrive in an R&D environment – those who love taking responsibility for their work, understanding and solving problems and can support their teammates as necessary.
- You are a highly motivated self-starter who can work independently with minimal supervision
- You have a ‘can do’ attitude and don’t give up at challenging tasks
- You care about design quality and take pride ensuring your work is highly polished
- You are eager to learn from others and to share skills with colleagues
- You want to have fun producing software for the consumer internet market where people you know will want to use the things you create
We will provide at a minimum the London Living Wage as per http://www.livingwage.org.uk/employers However if your contributions are commercially viable there is no limit to the remunerations!
Apply Now! Send your CV together with any links to your work / github etc – to [email protected] or use the form below …
If you are a recruiter or represent a recruitment company follow this link.