Get stuck in to designing interfaces for games and gamification.
You will be working within a focused team to design some of our awesome R&D projects on gamification, apps and games. There will be varied responsibilities including the following:
- Designing user interfaces and UX
- Designing game graphics and game elements
- Creating detailed design documents
- Creating short videos and animations to show off the work
- Well versed in Creative tools, both static and motion graphics
- Able to communicate well in both visual and writing
- Experience of front end design for games, apps and web
We are looking for the kind of people that thrive in an R&D environment – those who love taking responsibility for their work, understanding and solving problems and can support their teammates as necessary.
- You are a highly motivated self-starter who can work independently
- You have a ‘can do’ attitude and don’t give up at challenging tasks
- You care about design quality and take pride ensuring your work is highly polished
- You can write well and communicate your ideas visually and in words
- You want to have fun designing digital experience that people want to have!
Salary : £24K to £36K depending on experience + equity after 1 year + opportunity for European travel
Based in Shoreditch (Brick Lane), London, a permanent position
Apply by filing in the form below. If you have a portfolio site include these.
Alternatively you can send your CV and Examples URL links of your work to [email protected]