Do you likes designing awesome web apps, stupendous native apps and meaningful games?
Are you looking to be part of an innovative and ambitious R&D studio at the very cutting edge of digital creativity? PlayGen is looking for an exceptional creative designer.
Get stuck in to designing all sorts of awesome apps and games.
You will be working within a small team to design some of our awesome R&D projects on gamification, web apps and games with a purpose. There will be varied responsibilities including the following:
- Designing User interfaces and UX
- Designing Game and Game Elements
- Creating detailed design documents
- Well versed in Creative tools
- Able to communicate well in both visual and writing
- Experience of front end design for games, apps and web
We are looking for the kind of people that thrive in an R&D environment – those who love taking responsibility for their work, understanding and solving problems and can support their teammates as necessary.
- You are a highly motivated self-starter who can work independently with minimal supervision
- You have a ‘can do’ attitude and don’t give up at challenging tasks
- You care about design quality and take pride ensuring your work is highly polished
- You are eager to learn from others and to share skills with colleagues
- You want to have fun designing digital experience that people want to have!
Salary : £25K to £55K depending on experience + equity + European travel
Based in Shoreditch (Brick Lane), London, a permanent position
Apply by filing in the form below. If you have a portfolio site include these.
Alternatively you can send your CV and Examples URL links of your work to [email protected]