Go serious with us
Our passion for ‘games that make a difference’ has been driving us for many years, the serious games we develop provide a robust vehicle in which to deliver high risk topics in a game-like experience. Highly engaging and interactive virtual learning environments is our specialty where we aid players in the understanding of specific problems and subjects.
Branching scenarios allow players to make choices with multiple outcomes; we have created specific methodologies for our serious games that provide the capabilities for players to create their own adventure and journey.
Why is our work so unique?
Our serious games combine the most effective gaming mechanisms with proven cognitive techniques to create interactivity that goes far beyond pure entertainment. Although many of our serious games are entertaining, their main purpose is to train, investigate or inspire.
We have over ten years experience in developing serious games, we tailor make each project to our clients specifications. We engage with clients to help them understand how serious games can help solve their problem in a safe learning environment.
Carefully crafted simulations offer the unique ability to actively engage learners with a topic allowing them to experience and learn naturally, they are particularly effective when
- Combining simulation, strategy, and the ability to interact with other virtual or real players; serious gaming can sustain the audiences’ attention by drawing on basic instincts for competition, interaction, and imagination.
- Serious games are a significant channel for engaging large numbers of people, and can be effective in providing access to individuals who may be particularly hard to engage in more traditional ways.
PlayGen Health is a division of PlayGen which was set up a year ago in order to help build applications and games to help people live their lives to the full, Playgen Health brings the forefront of gaming technology to hospitals and homes all around the country.
- Increase physical activity.
- Improve patient compliance.
- Improve hospital operations.
Personal, Social Learning & Ethics
Game based learning is a key component of making education smarter. Our solutions in education are about providing rich, rewarding and relevant environments in which players can use their own theories to solve problems.
- Engage groups of people in conversation.
- Mechanisms for influence and behaviour change.
- Playful discover and social interaction.
Government, Defence & Security
PlayGen provides government departments, defence services and police departments with the necessary cost effective tools and applications they need in order to run and protect the country.
- Government and Policy Engagement.
- Police and Community Cohesion.
- Defence and Intelligence.
Corporate and Finance
We learn better when we can try things out without fearing failure. Our solutions deliver results by putting the player in charge, in a safe environment, where they are free to experiment and learn from their decisions.
- Improving business management and performance.
- Compliance proficiency and training.
- IT Security and data protection.