Games for TV – 18th April London 2012 is a dedicated one-day interactive conference and workshop designed for the Television, production, licensing, publishing and related sectors understand how to turn their content into games across all platforms.
This event is Europe’s first dedicated forum to bring together all parts of the content spectrum to discuss the role of games in a multi-platform strategy.
The agenda is currently being refined, but it will feature cutting edge keynotes and a broad range of case studies that explain how to make the most of games for broadcasters, rights owners and distributors, and games industry executives.
For “traditional” content owners:
- How do you integrate games and define the proper role of games as part of a 360-degree transmedia strategy?
- Using games to enhance audience engagement and monetisation
- Excite an emotional response from customers?
- The role of games in discovering new content ideas
- Possibilities for licensing existing content brands to games and virtual worlds
- Learn what gamification means for the content production and distribution space
And, for the games industry:
- How to enhance the value of your intellectual property by working with “traditional” media owners
- How to drive player monetisation by integrating games content with “traditional” content
Online event registration for Games for TV powered by Eventbrite